Thursday, December 10, 2009

Saluting India!!

My Salutation!! Oh Mother!
I am proud to be your son
I promise I'll stand by you always
If all your children run.

You are crowned by The Himalayas
Your feet washed by the ocean
You heart is filled with golds and diamonds
Towards glory its always driven

I know you have been hit by bullets
You've been bombarded with bombs
I stand here to protect you mother
I will not spare the last breath earned.

Its you who have given the identity mother
Its you who have given us the name
I will sacrifice the last drop of blood left
But will never let you feel ashamed.

Oh! mother today I promise on behalf of one and all.
We will never let your glory fall
We will try our best to give whatever we can
Divided we will fall but united we will stand.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY (Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment