Thursday, December 10, 2009

Erased Soul

Bitter and painful why does it hurt so hard?
I had been trying to smile since long but the heart is torn apart.
Better I would feel had the tears flown all day long
But it is stuck somewhere in the throat, cant scream can't run

Aloofness is all I feel in the crowd
I was not like this and people were proud.
The sleeplessness has sublimed there are no stars to count
I am gazing in the dark listening to the silent sound

Thoughts and imagination have all dried
My feelings turned dormant I fear if they die
I howl at myself cant console the freaky pain..
Sun ain't sunny anymore, I don't enjoy the rains.

Am I playing with my own destiny?.
Am I trying to hide myself away?..
Why everything is so stagnant even thoughts and Imagination..?
Am I erasing my soul away?(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment