Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

As the first rays of the sun touched me this morning
I realized its the last day of 2009
Cannot stop the time it is running
I have left another year behind

Tomorrow will be a first day
A new chapter in life
I'll be leading my own way
And many pages to write

I don't have a control over time
I'll have to paint it with the colors that I have
Sometimes it will be bright and happening
And sometimes it will be sad

I welcome you Oh!! 2010
I know you'll have different plans
I pray to you to hold me tight
So that I'll remain what I am.

Sorrow , pain, happiness and Joy
Are said to be part of life
The thing that matters the most is
Amidst these how you SURVIVE

I wish you'll a Happy New Year
Full of happiness and without fear
Live your life the way you want
Be happy and that's what counts..(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment