Friday, December 11, 2009

Post Lunch Effects

I have stuffed myself with chicken and curry
And its high time that I need to worry
My eyes are drooping, I cant stop to yawn
But, I'll have to be here till the day turns to dawn

How I wish I was there in my bed
I would lie down as if I was dead
I would snore all the fats out
Until the chicken would come out and shout.

On top of that that today is Friday
Thank God at least it is not a dry day
The words are dancing the numbers and letters
I need to work have no plans better..

I am sitting here finding words to rhyme
Telling the story about post lunch time..
The clock seems slow somebody please check the cells
How I wish I was in school and rung a recess bell

I would be the first one to rush out of the door
Forget all my homework and the daily chores
My dad would force me to sit down to study
But, I would sleep off and care for nobody.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment