Thursday, December 10, 2009

HIGH HEELS

I am a creamy white tile
I have been hit all while
I have got bruises on my head but now it hardly feels
I have been constantly hit by the cruel high heels

You can hear the knock knock knock
With many sounds, specially the “TAK TAK TAK”
Nobody is at the door, Its not as you feel
Its the sound that echoes, the sound of the heel.

The Low Heel TAPS and the Flat heel drags
The Chunky heel slaps and the High Heel rags
The Kitten Heel scratch and the Stiletto Cracks
The Plateau heel seems sober but the Block heel is mad

Spool heel and the Pencil heel they poke very hard
If one of you would bear it I would give you a reward
The wedge heel is still bearable the Cone heel horribly slaps
If you hear a KNOCK KNOCK somewhere don't dare take a nap.

I am a tile I can bear it I am spread all over
The Heels are dangerous never think them to be sober
They tap, they slap, they will knock your eardrums off
You can use cotton, if you want to make them little soft.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment