Friday, December 11, 2009

I have no choice but to cry.

Tender age with tender brain and imagination
I was given a choice by a complete stranger
Probably a friend to my father
The first question ever asked which I actually recall..

Who do you love the most, Mom or Dad?
I used to literally get confused
I knew I could have said “both”
The birth of a diplomat
But I said Dad as Mom was not there somewhere near.

Only to please him
Or maybe I liked the way he used to lift me in the air
And kiss me..saying I love you too
Same, I did when mom was around
And similar questions were thrown to me.
I was diplomat at the tender age
when they were together
I knew “Both” was an apt word

Grown up today, to realize
I love them equally
When no questions thrown on me
Far away..realizing
How much we love each other

But time..there is no time
I can hear them, see their pictures
Only to shed few tears
The expression of love
I know people say..Men don't cry
But I do..as I have no choice...(sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment