Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year---Searching Eternity

I look back to see when I started this year
Happy I was there was no single fear
Dream were being polished..but fulfilled.? No
Now I ask myself, where am I supposed to go?

Chasing my dusted dreams
There is no one to listen even when I scream
How long will I pat myself saying its Okay?
How long will my fake satisfaction portray?

My achievements which I have never touched
My cheerfulness which is withering away
My secret dreams untouched
How will I survive in the coming days?

Am I born to be a common man?
Sacrificing petty things in life
Am I supposed to live like this
Celebrating new years without light.

Darkness is on...it has darkened the dreams
Streams has Ocean but I have not even seen
A single glimpse of where I'll be..
Searching in the endless sky..my eternity.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment