Thursday, December 10, 2009

Going home

Amidst the snowy white mountains and the green hills
Lies my home where the love is filled..
I'll see my parents and the kids at play
After an year, I was praying for this day.

I called up my mom, she cried that I was coming
I know..the food I like she will be cooking.
My dad was happy too, he was counting the days
Waiting until I reach, to hug him and Lay..

On his lap as he will caress my hair
I'll see my mom from very near..
The kids will come as ask for their gifts..
Oh I am waiting for the day..I reach..

The heaven..where white stream flows..
If I am lucky I may feel the snow..
The aroma of the kitchen..I have not been eating here
My mom is cooking for me with love and care..

My childhood mates will rush to me.
They'll talk all nonsense and also ask me
If I have a girl..or am I going to marry..
It will be fun..they'll arrange for a party..

I'll not even realize how the days will go.
Time will run faster but the movements slow..
Again I'll be away..away from home..
Thousands of miles living all alone..(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment