Friday, December 11, 2009

I blew up 28 candles tonight

I blew up 28 candles tonight
Coffined my past into memories
Some good some bad
Some wrong and some right.
The oldest thing I remember..
I was running away not to go to school..
My Mom chasing me..
She didn't want me to be a fool..
Ups and downs Sun and rains
Joy and sorrows Happiness and pain.
Today I am jotting down things
Tomorrow this will be a past..
Welcoming death and farewell to past..
Everything to perish nothing to last..
Nobody wish to die..
But no one can hold their breath that long
I celebrate as I have lived for 28 years
Tomorrow can be death..to go where I belong
I blew up 28 candles tonight..
I may or may not the next year who knows..
I don't know if I am wrong or right
28 years will not come... they are blown

No comments:

Post a Comment