Friday, December 11, 2009

My destiny is detained(Appraisals)

I have many dreams
I have many promises to fulfill
I have liabilities to exhaust
There is a huge castle in the air I have built.

My mom wants a diamond ring
Dad wants a share from my side for a plot
I want to invest some cash somewhere
I need to save, to marry my love.

My brother wants to go out for a holiday
He wants a pair of Reebok shoes
I also want a pair of specs for myself
I need to clear all my dues.

My hope has been cello-taped inside a brown paper
I may add a brick to the castle or do even better
I may even have to lie to my mom
Saying, wait until few more months.

My dreams are shut inside a brown envelope
I can just pray to God with lots of hope
Or I'll have to wear my old shoes that are torn
To save the money to fill up my examination forms.

My plans are detained inside a brown paper
I may initiate them or have to arrange for dates later
My destiny and fate is locked with a tape
I may smile or frown until then I'll have to wait.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment