Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sikkim (My Home Town)

Snow covered hills and the misty mountains
The white springs and surprising fountains
Flowers all over the valley red and white
The musical birds chirping day and night

Small tribal girl in the fields singing a folk song
It's a place of mystic splendor to where I belong

The chilly morning breeze
the golden rays kissing the snow
The Mountain, she blushes changing its color to yellow
The rainbow in the sky
and the sound of leaves falling in the ground
Warmth of smiling face always surround

The Panda and the orchids the stag bellowing in wild
The waterfalls and greenery will make speechless for a while
The sound of Teesta(river) heals, its color so pure
I get high with the divine allure

I miss my home, place I always want to be
Now and forever till eternity.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment