Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Prayer..

I pray, today O' Lord
not for the wealth and money
I pray for the revival of lost peace
for brotherhood and harmony

I pray not for good life
or for food to eat in plenty
I just pray to fill the hearts
with love as they are empty

I pray not for car and luxury
I'll walk until my last breath
I just pray for a helping hand
To wear this world a divine wreath

I pray not for pleasure
or things that gives me joy
I pray for the smile and glory
of every little girl and boy

I pray not for jewelery and diamonds
that glitters with everlasting shine
I pray for a change that would
save the deteriorating mankind

I can't pray for myself O' Lord
Selfishness has ruined this world
If at all you are listening to my prayers
Grant them for one and all. (Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment