Monday, March 23, 2009

Promising Myself....

I have lots to promise to myself this year
I need to move forward, get along with my peers
I need to exhaust few text
Need to dress my words with Chords
I need to stop taking a back step
I'll have to fight a noble cause

I need to rhyme my words
To touch the dumb and wise
And create a feeling for the mother
The feeling of sacrifice

I need to quit some odds out
And inculcate some good in me
I need to change the prospective
with which to the world I see

I also need to make my parents happy
They are expecting from this useless son
I also need to find an angel in disguise
rhyming forever for that special someone

I need to plan, I need to work
I can't stop round the clock
I need to Struggle, I need to run
To see the future full of fun(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment