Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Love story...

It was my first day in College.
I was properly groomed
I was searching for my class
As there were plenty of rooms..

I was reading the name plates
Hung above the doors
LLB-I read
Now I was quite sure.

I was among the first few to enter the class
I could've sat in the front but I chose benches at last.
New faces entered one after one.
“There are no lectures today”, shouted someone

Some seemed to be happy & some looked sad
Some started moving out and some ran fast.
I was sitting, as the crowd was in plenty
I was waiting for the class to be empty

There she entered as gracefully as an angel
Her heels tapped the floor as she jingled her bangles
She looked at me, I near fainted with her smile
I fell in love, I was mesmerized all while.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment