Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fear..Live with it (After effect Mumbai terror attacks)

I was out for a movie yesterday
Has been pretty long and I had to clear my head.
The operation just over NSG took over in 2 days
Terrorist gunned down..after hundreds were dead

I bought the tickets I was waiting for a friend
Standing near the gate wanting the time to end
I happened to see container maybe was just a bin
filled with wrappers and plastics fitting in

A sudden adrenalin rushed in me as a vehicle drove like a storm
The bin may contain plastics and papers along with a bomb
I moved myself to stand in the rear
in a distance from the bin and I could see it clear

I was happy I was free I used to move around everywhere
But now the time is such I am bound to live with fear
Anyone can blow us up spurring the blood in the air
Happiness seems to exist no longer there is only grief and despair(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment