Monday, March 23, 2009

Broken Heart

Hard times eased to half
Just with your presence
The tear never drops
the power of your essence

A day seems like years
No one matches not even peers
I sit down I feel like standing
I lie down but I am not sleeping

I recall the days when you and I
Windows shopping and never tired
A bite from your hand made food even tasty
life was difficult you made it easy

Those laughs those secrets we shared
Those obstacles and the moments that scared
The healing touch when I was ill
The cries for my pain and the heart still

Those sms, letters those late night calls
The hands that reached before the tear fall
The castle in the air those beautiful dreams
Those warm hugs and sudden screams

The poems, lines, those songs and chords
To lose you I could never afford
But now you are gone leaving me alone
Life is no more easy it feels like storm.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment