Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Darker Days

The heart is turned heavy
Can't bear no more pain
My belief and faith has been washed away
By this first monsoon rain.

I had thought it would be a reliever
From the severe torching heat
But I don't feel the weather anymore
Nor I can feel the heart beat

I tried crying and out aloud
The tears used to flow with pain
But this rain didn't wet my eyes
Like a dew it vanished in vain

My throat seems severely choked
I am finding it hard to breath
The rain had a different lesson to teach
I was dumbstruck I just couldn't believe

Now I am like a swaying flame
Can blow off anytime it feels
I just can wait for the worst
I know there is no medicine that will heal.

I know I am doing good
Earning buck, they say I have a spark.
This monsoon rain has given me a message
The days ahead are dark. (Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment