Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bloody Death

There she stood still in the turn
As I drove the fog light was on
White she was wearing her body was burnt
It was twelve in the night as I blew the horn

She stood right in the front, I had to stop the car
She had lost her right eye and had a huge scar.
The windows were locked she came near to them
Banging like drums cracking the window pane.

She was screaming her mouth was wide open
One eye was bloody two hands seemed broken.
She rotated them 360 to bang on the bonnet
Blood spurred out as the fast falling comets

She suddenly stopped there was no bang anymore
I looked around the sheer silence roared
I was about to start I had to drive very far
I saw a shadow from the rear behind my car.

I turned around but there was no one
A relief but then I had to run
I thought I would accelerate to win the life's race
As I looked in the front she was there in front of my face.

The car zoomed up from the hill
Flying in the air I knew I was killed
It slammed on the rocks hitting the branches and the trees
I opened my eyes, sweating, it was a terrible dream.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment