Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Common Man Dreams.........

I have a dream as an every common man
Who works and sweats as much as he can,
Dreams which are bigger, bigger as ever
Hope to fulfill it, will set back never

I have a dream, to buy a car
A small land and a beautiful house
I have a dream to travel far
With my parents and my beautiful spouse

I have a dream to let do my kids
All the things which I never did
My dad is a simple man with his hard earned money
With lots of expectations from his young buddy.

My Mom wanted to fly up high
She wanted a diamond ring but dad couldn't afford to buy
He was spending all his money on his young lad
Waiting for a day to be proud and glad.

I know I have taken a lot dad
I did things which you never had
You sacrificed your dreams to push me on
Dreaming for glory from your own son.

I have a simple dream to do good to all
Remain happy forever till the death would fall
I have a dream and I'll thrive to achieve
Because dreams come true if you believe in it.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment