Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ghost...in real

Dead silence was roaring
It was dark and I was moving.
I was being hit by the huge water droplets
Being poured in surplus from the sky
I had to move I could not spare myself
There was no place to hide..

The hailstones stated to pour
Somebody was throwing the pebbles from high
The trees were swinging and branches were breaking
I was beaten up but I could only sigh.

I was returning from my tuitions
It was already pretty late
It was eleven in the night
I had to cross the graveyard gate

A narrow steep lane as I walked down
Pine trees were making the cracking sound
The mud was slippery I fell down several times
I had no torch I had to move in the dark without light

There was an acute turn I had to take
It was in the middle of the pine groove forest
The end had the graveyard gate
God's name was was what I had to take

As I took an acute turn
I didn't see the end I didn't dare to I bent down
I moved forward chanting mantras I knew
A lightning struck and now I could view

There was someone sitting in front of the gate
I could hear somebody crying in pain
The rain was so heavy yet the sound so clear
All my cells were overpowered with fear.

I forgot the mantras I stood there still
Hit by hailstones but I had no will
To move forward and to cross the gate
Of one those who were buried after they are dead

It was all dark I could just see when the lightning stroked
The creature there was not sitting it had already stood.
I was trembling in fear and shivering with cold
I could not move I was not bold

I had to reach home by hook or by crook
I ran with my speed I threw all my books
I crossed the gate didn't dare to look back at all
A human nature I couldn't stop it grew ten feet tall.

I ran for my life hard to survive
I slipped and fell but harder I tried
I reached home told the story to my mom
She told a man had killed his wife & a new born.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment