Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Kiss

I had to leave the next day to morrow
She was sad and was in sorrow
I bid her goodbye assuring I'll be back
Wiped her tears and said not be sad.

She said she wants to come along to see me off
She had a house in the city and had to visit a doc
I couldn't say no and she came along
All day long we roamed around.

She gifted me a perfume, I wore her a ring
We both were sad that was the common thing.
The clock was rotating on its rapid pace
The day was dying the dawn winning the race.

We took a cab to drop me down
She'd see me off and go back to town
We didn't know when we'd be meeting next
Thousand things to say, we couldn't, we tried our best

She hold my hand as we walked the lane
I could hear the sound it could be my train
Her eyes were getting wet as we moved ahead
The train was standing we stopped our steps.

I threw my bag to the seat I had booked
I turned around, “Don't go”, said her looks
The train blew its horn I was standing at the door
It started to move the pain had no cure

She turned around and started to move
As the break squeaked letting the train not to move.
I jumped out and ran I didn't care if I missed
I hugged her & for the first time
..................................to each other we kissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment