Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fate of my Nation

I have handed over my destiny
I have exercised my voting right
Tomorrow one of you will get the chair
Promising to make the nation bright

Many have come and many are gone
Its the speech that has the sweetest tone
When the time comes to work for us
You turn your deaf ears you'll know no one of us

The girls will be raped and borders invaded
The kids will die and cities get bombarded
You'll play a blame game its other ones fault
The terrorist who killed will file a case for assault

Youth will lose their jobs and you'll throw shoes at each other
You'll get your ample money why will you care for others
You'll cut some ribbons and hug some poor kids
My nation will not improve to degrade it you'll proceed

You'll consult millions to make a deal
You'll meet hundred times but will never reveal
That our fate is in the wrong hands no matter who
Again the time will come We'll be voting for you..(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment