Friday, July 3, 2009

I am Killed

I thought I would live a little longer
I never knew I would get killed
The whole mankind seems to be selfish
Greed, jealousy, hatred is all that fills

I thought there is a bit of compassion
Kindness in the worst of hearts
But I can see only cruelty and fear
That will forever last

I thought the human was the only creature
That hugs when somebody is in pain
But they are busy kicking themselves
Brotherhood seems to have vanished in vain

I thought human is born with no barrier
His independence is his birth right
But I have seen throats being cut
In the name of religion as their holy fight

I thought I was in saints and sages
The pure heart without any greed
But I can see the worshiped ones are the worst
Money is what they all need.

My name is love.
Now, I remain only as a word
My existence has been slaughtered
By a very sharp edged sword(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment