Friday, July 3, 2009

Lost Love

It aches, it hurts really hard.
When somebody you love goes very far
Unreachable, miles away somebody look into my heart
Its bleeding with a wound leaving a deep scar.

The laughs, giggles, those talks melted leaving a stain
I manage to smile, grin but can't hide the damn pain.
I distract myself I fake to myself as if I have something to do
But every time my eyes blink the one I see is you

I look towards left, I look towards the right
I stand, I sit but nothing seems to be right
I walk around, I try and murmur some songs
But its only your name the comes out of my tongue

I try and eat but the food ain't tasty
I take a nap there is no sleep thats nasty
I look ahead everything seems to be dark
Nothing to guide me not even a spark

I am down and low as my tears tears flow
My throat has dried up my steps has slowed
There is something hurting somewhere deep inside
Without you, it will be really hard to survive.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment