Friday, July 3, 2009

Scary Hostel

I used to stay at hostel when I was in school
It had a huge dormetry it was pretty cool
We were hundred of guys in the same room
Warden was strict we had to follow the rules.

It was one night when we all were sleeping.
There was a friend of mine who used to talk in his dream
He woke me up in the night it was half past two
He was scared and he wanted to go to the loo

I accompanied him, I was standing outside the door
He was inside I could hear the commode roar
He flushed the water thought he would come outside
So that he would wait when I was inside

For more than five minutes I was leaning on the wall
He didn't come out & I gave him a call
I knocked on the door but there was no sound
I was wondering as I was looking around

I called him again I got no response
I was furious, to wait!! there was no chance.
I pushed the door very hard, and as it plunged
I saw, with rope to himself he had hung

I couldn't believe to my eyes, I was so scared
I ran hurriedly to cuddle inside my bed
I was horrified when I saw as I was sweating
My friend was on his bed and he was sleeping

I still wonder who woke me up that night...........
(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment