Friday, July 3, 2009

The Drizzling Friday

As I walk down the road
Hands in the pockets
The drizzle softly whispering
And kissing gently
Healing the soul
Compelling to smile
Remembering the loved one

The smell of corn being baked
By the roadside vendor
Hot though tasty to the taste buds
Relishing and glancing around
With a hope I would find the one
To share the weather with

Humming likable songs
Murmuring to self as if talking
And she is right beside me
holding my hands
Splashing the clogged water
To run away laughing..

I wake up with a sudden horn
Day dreaming, the driver shouts
I smile back to him saying sorry
Confused he zooms away
Little kids off their schools
with cute little umbrellas
Pink and blue

The sky smiles
Self Intoxicated and very high
As sudden rays from somewhere
Kisses the earth to turn it golden
Blushing and engulfed by the dark clouds

I am mesmerized I am Lost somewhere
Thinking of you alone this day
Wish you were here to giggle and say
How romantic is this drizzling Friday..(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment