Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Silence Speaks

Dark & Gloomy I was all alone
It was no moon night & was pretty cold
The heavy rains were hitting the window pane hard
The lightning was severe, there was frequent spark

I couldn't watch TV the current went off
The mobile ain't working battery discharged
The whirlpool of wind blew the candle off
The curtains fell down and the lightning struck

A plight rushed inside me I could see a face
Staring from the corner wearing a white dress
Bloody eyes were rotten I could hear her breath
I couldn't react I was standing as dead

I heard a sound someone was knocking the door
I glanced at the watch it was half past four
I could hear a howl somebody was pleading outside
Begging for help with scary cries.

The lightning struck again she was not there
I ran to the door from the peep hole I stared
The same bloody eyes were waiting me outside
The mouth full of blood she was gulping inside

She was carrying a baby
My eyes couldn't believe they weren't ready
I was sweating to my lungs I screamed
Suddenly to wake up from a scary dream(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment