Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Magic Wand....

I flipped the paper the early morn
To read the headlines and the people mourn
The brotherhood is shattered
Men killing men
Everlasting peace seems to be in vain

With every letter I glance
They don’t soothe but pinch and harm
There is bloody war in every chance
Men killing Men
With smiling charm

The bombs are like crackers
Celebrating the deaths in toll
We are quite and scared as usual
Cannot play our part don’t have any role

Closing eyes in danger here
Freedom is lost as if it was never there
The ego clash as a steel sword
Killing, Gunned, Murder
I read are the frequent words
Men killing men there is no end
Love, care and sympathy are words of shame

I wish I had a magic wand
I would change this paper into a beautiful song. (Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment