Sunday, December 28, 2008

I am an Orphan....Help me!!!!

I was a wanderer
from the day I was born
hit by Sun and torrential rains
Craving for hunger
A gulp of Milk
Ignoring the rashes in pain

I have been sniffed by dogs
Thought to be flesh
My wounds had rotten to heal
I learned eating on the Streets
begging and pleading
I was dead from deep within

I was beaten by bullies
kicked by the police
I have been spit on when in my dreams
I cried out my anger
ran through the danger
But no one would listen to my screams

My body had worn out
Illness in plenty
The clothes I found had torn
I wished, I too had someone
who cared and the loved ones
If not abandoned when Born

I had no right to hope
as they wouldn't fulfill
I was a sin to the heavenly earth
Else would have got love as others
clothes that would cover
And not thrown to bins at birth

I am an orphan, Help me!!!!
I am an orphan, Help me!!!

1 comment:

  1. never knew that lawyers can be good poet.... good job keep it up...

    and umm.. lawyers are romantic too huh.... that valentine special poem was awesome....

    ReplyDelete