Monday, December 29, 2008

Selfish Humans

We are so proud to feel
that we are concerned
We even cry for real
We discuss, we argue
we have opinions for all
But there is nothing else we dare to do.

We blame this one
We blame that one
We hardly look inside us
If anything happens
Where thousands are affected
We will be the one to run first.

If it happens to be
that only you and me
are walking on side of a road
A car comes and hit me
knocks off and kills me
You'll pray for my heavenly abode

You'll cry for some days
and mourn for some weeks
I have lost a good friend of mine
But deep down inside
You'll feel gratified
Thanking God, you didn't die

We all are humans
Selfish by nature
Love is what we only long for
When the time comes to give
We step back a bit
and see if somebody moves forward

The humanity is in danger
We have lost the Crux in anger
The love for which it was made
If we live for our ego
Proud like a hero
We will be living like dead.( Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment