Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When my memory takes a pause

I don't know how fast the time passed by
You are happy in your world and you've found a right guy.
I know he keeps you happy and he makes you smile,
But, there are times when my memory pauses for a while.

To find that you are dancing in the rain,
And you're laughing like an insane
The way you threw my umbrella, to be hit by strong breeze,
Like free birds walking down the college street.

Those lonely nights, when there was thunder and strom
We sent messages, I knew you were scared, I had to console
And the way you wept for silly little things
How I wish I could fly back with some special wings.

The hours we spent staring at the evening sky
We spoke nothing but I knew you were mine
And those slow walks discussing and planning our dreams
As the sun went sown with the dancing sunbeams.

And the last time you said goodbye
I knew it was not easy for you, I saw tears in your eyes
And I saw you go, till you sublimed
A road to solitude waiting for me to miss you all the time.(Sagarmani)

No comments:

Post a Comment