Monday, December 13, 2010

BONJO- my dog



Blessed with the droopy eyes
He like bitter gourd to fries
He opens the refrigirator and serves himself his milk
He hates the cold floor, prefers to lie down on silk
He is intelligent, grabs ball, bone and his frisbee
He sits down as instructed, stands and sleeps indeed
He shakes hand and gives high five provided he is enticed by food
Else he'll run around messing up, in every possible way he could.
He likes beer too, bottoms it up at one go
He snores like a filthy drunkard when he know's he can't have more
He is hygenic does not enter the bathroom if not cleaned
He'll bark like crazy if not cleaned, holds it if he has to pee
He likes to sit on the sofa, likes the music that is played
Sleeps with his legs upwards, seems like as if he is dead
He jumps with joy when I reach home and hide underneath the table
Until I clean the house thats messed up and get rid of the ruined cable
He destroys whatever he likes, my sunglasses and specs are gone
My new shoes remains new no more, my important documents were torn
He secretly sneaks inside the bed at night to take the blanket away
Else he will be messing around with socks, if he is bored to play
He chases cat when he is out, plays with kids as they shout
He is a darling and he understands me
Keeps quite when I am sad and plays when I am happy.(Sagarmani)

1 comment:

  1. Now a days bonjo has become a dog who chases men, goat and rabbits.....

    ReplyDelete