Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Petrified



I could hear the sound of the wind
The window pane was tapping hard
The sky outside was dark and cloudy
My dog continuously barked

Sudden thunder and lightening threw a spark
The electricity got fused it was pitch dark
The rain started pouring I knew it won't stop
It was half past two in the morning and I heard a knock

I opened the door and I looked outside
My dog was guarding me, he was right beside
I closed the door, I was scared to death
I ran inside thought I would cuddle in my bed

There, I saw somebody lying on my bed
Huge height and a long hair, I was cold as if dead
I couldn't move and I stood still
My dog started barking and I whispered him to chill

And all of a sudden it woke up, my dog ran away in fear
It came closer to me, it had a weird looking beard
"My name is Hagrid", he said, I stumbled to scream
Pleased to wake up from Harry Potter's dream.

(I had been reading Harry Potter books those days) Sagarmani

No comments:

Post a Comment