Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Goodbye....

Goodbye....

As Goodbye rests on my eyelids

And the lump that I have been carrying for long

My heart chokes but I console

I am moving to where I belong



I still remember my first day

AC was high and I was little shy

A huge floor where I was destined to write my destiny

And I started to scribble from the very first day.



With time..I grew and I was scribbling

I achieved and was scribbling

I was drunk many times and was scribbling

I was high and was scribbling.



The late night tagging and our team was like bunch of friends

Determined to achieve every-time.

Nothing could stop us..nothing

And we achieved and we shared the joy



The joy of being together.

I spent most of my time with you guys

The Pizzas and the curry

Happiness prevailing and sublimed worries.



The every faces I smiled to everyday

Every person I greeted Hi!!!

I must tell you deep from my heart

It is indeed difficult to say goodbye.



I know I'll not be able to enter again

When I will swipe myself out

Am I scribbling still...am I??

My heart and my mind will shout.



And I will open the book..book of my heart

Book that I scribbled for 5 long years

Just to find that I painted my memories..

Memories to long for and cheer!!!!



Sagarmani..

1 comment:

  1. Very heartfelt. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you.

    ReplyDelete