Thursday, August 30, 2012

As I bid Goodbye……

As I walk around the floor


I can actually breathe my memories.

The workstations where I spent my months and years

Friends and Colleagues I spent most of my days with.

The smiling faces and the morning greets.

The team lunches and the punishment treats

My heart feel s heavy..

I had some bad times too but they just seem to fade away

And the happy moments linger around..

As if I can see those who have already left

And the new ones.. like I have known them for years.

The dark nights where the keyboards sung.

The song of victory..

The joy in our faces when we delivered our work

The tap of the heels hitting the floor..

The noise that peeps in from the Cafeteria door..

The celebrations and our dear team

The liquor that spoke and those team outings..

Arguments and discussions where ideas were shared

The environment so perfect you’ll find it rare..

And I still walk until I walk out the door..

To capture as much as I can for my memories to show..

All the good times when I’ll be down and low..

I will miss you all but it is time to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment